Tester/Istqb, Java, Oracle, Tmap, Xml, Xsd/Nederland – Noord-Brabant
Istqb, Java, Oracle, Tmap, Xml, Xsd
(Sr) Software Test Engineer
The Test Engineer will participate in software projects by working independently and taking full responsibility for the testing part.
The responsibilities will be to:
· Review/analyse requirements;
· Develop a test plan;
· Develop test designs;
· Prepare a test environment;
· Devise and scripting of test cases (manual and automated);
· Execute tests;
· Report test results;
· Analyse test coverage;
· Report and chase Problem Reports.
The Test Engineer will report to the SW Project Leader and work closely with the developers and the Test Coordinator.
· At least a successfully complete education at HBO (higher vocational; education) level;
· At least 3 years software test engineering experience with focus on quality and result;
· Certified in TMAP and / or / ISTQB;
· Hands on experience with various test specification techniques;
· Experience in functional as well as non-functional testing;
· Experience in test automation concepts;
· Experienced with HP Quality Center (and preferably with QTP/UFT and Business Process Testing);
· Broad experience in industrial environments, preferably the baggage handling domain;
· Team player;
· Oracle(SQL) / Java / .NET / XML&XSD experience;
· Integration / deployment experience (DOS batch scripting, Communication protocols TCP/IP, HTTP);
· Good communication skills;
· Pragmatic and hands on attitude;
· Experience and affinity with Configuration Management, Requirements Management and Telelogic tooling (DOORS / Synergy);
· Good command of English.
Please respond with resume, motivation letter, availability and hourly rate.
Nederland – Noord-Brabant