Software Architect/C, Perl, Shell Script/Nederland – Noord-Brabant
C, Perl, Shell Script
Software Architect Patch and Release
Would you like to guard and guide the architecture of the Software Patch and Release environment in close co-operation with the key stakeholders? Do you have at least 3 years of Software Patch and Release development experience? This might be the job for you!
Key challenge is on one hand to have a state of the art environment to support the newest product developments and on the other hand safeguard the stability, reliability and long term support for the growing installed product base at our customers. Guard and guide the architecture of the software patch and release environment, in close co-operation with the key stakeholders.
As a Senior software Designer for Software Patch and Release tools you will be responsible for defining the short/mid/long term patch and release tooling roadmap within D and E. You will actively participate in the projects within the different businesslines and you identify and define improvement proposals on functionality, performance, stability and process efficiency. You are a strong partner in discussions with the ASML product architects and other stakeholders within ASML. You are eager to learn and have the drive to stay up to date with the latest technology developments in the area of patch and release tooling.
· Develop Patch and Release software roadmap from system level to implementation design
· Participate in the creation of the tooling whilst keeping technical ownership of the to be developed function.
· Act as product owner towards the stakeholders of the tooling to identify their needs and come with proposals for implementation.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Preferably 3 to 5 years of relevant experience with software patch and release tooling and mechanisms. Experience with design tools like UML. Knowledge and experience on UNIX/Linux patch process and tooling like RPM.
· Detailed knowledge of programming and script languages used within the department (C, Perl, Python and shell scripting).
· Thorough understanding and practical experience with Linux and UNIX OS. Preferably hands-on experience as a software developer.
· Shows initiative and problem solving attitude.
· Excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language.
· Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality.
· Willing to travel incidentally to the customer locations around the world to experience the actual usage of the developed tools.
Please respond with resume, motivation letter, availability and hourly rate.
Nederland – Noord-Brabant