Projectmanager/Agile, Scrum/Nederland – Noord-Holland
Standard hours / week40
Start Date 01-Mar-16
New Payments Service Directive 2, approved by European Council in Q4 2015, will profoundly change the Payments market in Europe. When fully implemented, it will allow all registered Payment Institutions uniformly access Payment Initiation and [payment] Account Information Services (PIS / AIS) at any other registered player [Payment institution providing payment account services], among banks and non-banks.
According to the current planning, EU Member States are obliged to transpose PSD2 in the local law by Q1 2018 and by Q2 2019 all players should have implemented a solution, allowing PIS / AIS access their payment accounts.
the company looks for an experienced project manager to facilitate the first phases of the PSD2 implementation.
As Project manager PSD2 Compliance stream, you assume responsibility for the Compliance stream of this group-wide initiative. With your content expertise and project management skills, you lead the Core Team, comprising business, legal and IT representatives of NL and BE, and steer the PSD 2 Compliance stream SPOCs of the PSD2 project in all the company countries.
The project is split in two streams and multiple phases, where in scope of this assignment Compliance stream needs to deliver:
1. Analysis of the PSD2 with regard to the PSD and a uniform position on its interpretation
2. Assessment of the PSD2 impact on the the company products and systems
3. Draft implementation plan to ensure products / systems comply with PSD2 requirements
You report to the Sponsor of the Compliance stream and to the overall lead of the PSD2 initiative. You will be part of the Payments Centre organisation.
– Master’s Degree or comparable experience Competencies
– Team player, emphatic and attuned to the cultural differences
– Experience in operating in a complex, international environment with specific local interests
– Excellent communication skills, persuasiveness and strong influencing skills
– Action-oriented, delivery focused – ability to get things done and deliver high quality results under pressure
– Experience leading complex business projects
– Possesses a minimum of 9 years of work experience with at least 5 years of specific experience in payments
– Well informed about PSD2 impact and consequences for the banks specifically
– Fluent in English and Dutch, oral fluency in other European languages is an advantage
What do we offer?
An inspiring and challenging work environment in internationally focused business
Opportunity to manage a highly important project with international impact
VOG is for own account
Please send your resume and motivation.
Nederland – Noord-Holland