Our client is looking for an experienced architect capable of designing the technology landscape and to align the as-is clients architecture to be ready for onboarding with Office 365. Focus areas – amongst others – will be the deployment of a new version of the Microsoft Office client platform and mitigating any technical challenges with our LOB applications, aligning our identity and access management solution to be capable to provision identities and mailboxes in the cloud services, identify and resolve the technical and functional differences between our existing and to-be email service (and potentially design a hybrid solution in between) as well as determining the network impact and providing a feasible technical migration scenario. A challenging position in one of the most technical developed companies in the world, operating in a high demanding, fast moving, dynamic and professional environment.
Job / Role Description:
- You will further investigate our technical readiness for Office 365 onboarding
- You will mitigate any technical abnormalities in our as-is infrastructure or provide an alternative direction
- You will create or update the architecture for components that require changes and get approval for the direction from internal stakeholders
- You will support the project communication in determining the impact, both functional and technical for the end users
- You will provide impute for the overall migration plan