Medior Test Engineer
The EATC is an international organisation where English is the main language. Because of this, the CV has to be delivered in English. Beside this, the candidate has to deliver a letter with his/her motivation in English. This letter can only be 1 A4 paper.
The Medior Test Engineer is responsible for techical modifications/ component modifications.
The Medior Test Engineer is an executive assistant of the Head of the Management of European Air Transport (MEAT) Test Section and part of a team, which is under supervision of the Head of the MEAT Test Section. During absence of the Head of the MEAT Test Section the team will be supervised by the Head of the MEAT Development section.
The main tasks are:
- understand EATC business challenges and develop solutions leveraging MEAT Testing Strategies and Methodologies;
- serve as Medior software testing subject matter expert (SME);
- serve as the TOSCA subject matter expert (SME) on TOSCA product capabilities;
- develop, create, implement and maintain MEAT Test strategy, Test Processes, Use/Test cases and best practices;
- provide issue specific feedback to Requirements Engineers and Bussiness Analysts of Analysis Section to improve MEAT software quality;
- review MEAT application requirements and develop automated testing solutions;
Working language: English: Reading (Good) + Writing (Good) + Speaking (Good) + Listen (Good).
Ongoing MEAT software development and therefore ongoing MEAT software testing prior to release into production