For our client in Diemen Harvey Nash is looking for a Developer
End: 3 months
The ideal candidates must have the following skills:
* Strong Node.js knowledge with multiple years and production projects as a key developer for high-availability Node.js server applications.
* Good general experience in development of backend and maybe distributed systems.
* Continuous integration and delivery experience – strong with Jenkins, Docker and related scripting.
* Strong experience with REST API usage and handling within a Node.js senario.
* Good unit testing knowledge and ethos.
* Very good communication skills – we’re a small highly collaborative team.
* Experience with the usual IDEs, Linux, GIT etc.
And an ideal candidate might additionally have:
* Python 3 knowledge
* Neural net knowledge
* Web server security
* React.js and front-end JS knowledge.
Summary / Responsibilities:
It is a role which will involve the taking-over of an existing JS codebase from the current Tech Lead. The ideal candidate will be able to get up to speed with it’s typical Express based architecture – and be able to take it to the next level of scaled performance and reliability.
Although you will work in a team and naturally will collaborate with colleagues extensively… the role requires a self-starter attitude, and the JS code will effectively be “owned” by them.
If you have a GitHub or Bit bucket profile with relevant code on it, please send it our way as well.