DataStage/ InfoSpehere ETL Developer
We are looking for an ETL (Data Stage) developer
The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), responsible for issuing International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), recently issued a new standard for lease accounting. The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has also issued a similar amendment for US companies in the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (USGAAP). The aim of both changes is to increase transparency and comparability by making lease assets and liabilities transparent on the balance sheet and showing key information about leasing agreements.
In the Lease Accounting (LA) project, a data flow has been defined to provide customers with a data solution. The enterprise Data Ware House (eDWH) has been designated as single source.
The ETL developer analyst is mainly responsible for building the Lease Accounting Data Mart and associated ETL processes to ensure that the data within the scope of the LA project is made available to all entities within the organization (33 in total).
What result should be achieved in this assignment?
The following detailed deliveries are defined below:
- Perform a technical data analysis on the Enterprise Data Warehouse (eDWH) data for all entities needed for the Accounting (LA) project (33 LP entities)
- Build the Accounting Data Mart
- Design and build the Data Stage / ETL processes
- Review the Accounting Data Mart data model and adjust it where necessary
- Design and build the DataStage Jobs for File transfer
- Create test scripts & documentation in accordance with the project requirements